Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

I have enjoyed all of the Shark games and this one is by far the most challenging & exciting one in the series. They get better and better as time goes by. L.A. Shark is the best one so far! I highly recommend this game. It is a totally killer game!

Creep Craft Creep Craft

This is a somewhat interesting game. I like it. A good game that is challenging. Good job making this! I randomly found this by searching up "creep." I have no idea, I was really really bored.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

One of the best games on NG

This is the first game I ever beat and the first game where I have all of the medals. The controls are a bit sketchy at first, but I got the hang of the controls as I played it more. I like how you can customize your car throughout the game. There were quite a few levels where I had to play it over and over (like over 20 times) in order to beat them. You know what? That's good since it was a challenge and I'm definitely up for challenges when it comes to games.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Sick, twisted and amazing!

This is a really addicting flash game. I just love torturing the crap out of that weirdo guy. It's pretty fun! I am a really morbid person and this flash game really suits me and other people who are morbid just like me. Thanx for creating this!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Whoa a chat room!

This is an excellent idea! I wish I knew about it the day it was created. This is a great way to keep in touch with fellow NG users. I like the feature with the music. You can listen to your favorite NG music while chatting with others. My only complaint is that the PM chat feature is not that great. That needs to be improved.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Killer concept!

This game features the classic character Mario and then you have the ability to play as other classic characters from other classic games. I find the concept to be really killer. I know big hardcore fans of Super Mario Bros and those other classic games will appreciate this game.

Original Space Invaders Original Space Invaders

Classic video game

This game was pretty much the epitome of video games back then. This looks like a nice remake of the game. It's a cool challenging game that is still being played by millions all over the world.

darvo responds:

P.S Did you notice the little joke about the PLAY button?

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

A highly entertaining and amusing game

I like the achievements you get in this game by bashing that nerd. Launcher games are always fun to play and I get a kick out of them, especially this one. This game really passes the time. I recommend this to anyone who likes Toss the Turtle.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Just as awesome as Miami Shark!

This has the same controls as Miami Shark, that's good. This is slightly more challenging than Miami Shark, which is also good. I also like the fact that this is slightly more challenging than Miami Shark. Getting the shark to grab onto stuff in the air is a bit more challenging. I'm always up for challenges and I like that!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

An amazingly fun game

This game is super fun and when it was still relatively new, it took my mind off some not so great things that were not going on. However, I made some discovery along the way and I couldn't believe I got worked up over something that was highly untrue. This is a super fun game that will pass the time. It's cool playing as a shark killing and destroying things. The title screen song is fabulous and it's one of my favorite songs on this site.