Experimentation in G Experimentation in G

This definitely has potential. It may be 20 seconds, but it's an excellent 20 seconds.

Test Level Theme Test Level Theme

Excellent stuff! It sounds very catchy. I like it!

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Whoa it topped Tetris on the Toilet! XD

Someone has finally topped Tetris on the Toilet (the question is, how long will it take for that song to be back on top). Now don't get me wrong, that song by Evil-Dog is absolutely genius. However, I'll admit that I was tired of seeing it at #1 in the heavy metal audio portal. Anyhow, this is an extremely killer song that was featured in Awesome Reach. I guess that's why it has such a high rating now? I think it really deserves it. I did like this song before it was featured in that flash movie.

It sounds really groovy and heavy. Everything is placed well and it's a perfectly mixed. So what if the guitar tone is a bit off. It doesn't really make a difference and it's still a really enjoyable song. I look forward to the rerecorded one with the rerecorded solo. I'm sure it's gonna be one hell of a massive song.

Keep up the excellent work, Rich. :D

Metal Quickie Metal Quickie

Fantastic loop!

The melody is reminiscent to Iron Maiden. The synth at the end is pretty good and it adds more.

B7 - Skullgnasher (WIP) B7 - Skullgnasher (WIP)

This is a fast blazing loop!

Oh my freakin' gosh! This song is so fast and awesome beyond belief! The drumming really kicks ass and I love the ultra fast drumming at the end. I can loop this over and over forever. Oh and I love the guitar solo! Keep it! That part is really amazing and you have good skills when it comes to soloing. It's a lot better than my guitar solos!

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks dude. I really REALLY dislike the shit I called a solo that I have in there, but I'm glad somebody liked it haha.

Cyborg Slayers Cyborg Slayers

Ultra impressive!

Whoa! This extremely epic beyond all belief. It sounds really professional, man. I definitely get this vibe where there are these cyborg killers are out there killing people. The vocals are extremely amazing. The vocals sound like a a much more evil Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget. I love this song! The synths go really well.

This is definitely one of the best songs I have listened to on NG. I can say only so much, there are not enough words to describe the awesomeness of this song.

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks, dude. I'm finally getting into guitar, so I'll be actually playing some of my newer songs (after I upload the rest of my older ones). And I'll be learning this song and I'll be doing a complete redo. It'll sound much better and be more awesome overall.
Thanks for all the compliments on this current (crappy IMO) version.

Stay brutal! \m/

\m/Dethklokrules!\m/

For when I don't feel like it For when I don't feel like it

Niiice, dude!

There's some gnarly rifftastic riffs in here. The drumming is really smooth and killer. You created a really awesome loop. I'll totally listen to this over and over to kill time and stuff.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks man! Glad to hear it xD

Ultimatum Sanctum (gtr Solos) Ultimatum Sanctum (gtr Solos)

Eat your heart out Yngwie Malmsteen!

The beginning remind me of something from Yngwie Malmsteen's first album, but a whole lot better. I saw Yngwie live once, he's OK. You're better than him, in my opinion. The neoclassical guitar solos you have recorded are supreme. There's some really rifftastic riffs in there as well. Yup, I can tell where the "mess ups", but don't be discouraged by that at all. I know you're 100% capable of making up for it and then record something killer.

wilb0b responds:

:D thanks! i tried not to make a million notes on one second solos and such lol

Charon Charon

Charon!!!!

Ozzy would might scream "Charon!!!!!" if he listened to this song, it's that damn good! The riffs are rifftastic. The drums are pretty groovy starting from the 1:00 mark and that drumming is really damn cool!

AttackTh3Radical responds:

Well thank you sir.

Feasting on the Dead Feasting on the Dead

Whoa extremely heavy!!!

It definitely reminds me of Cannibal Corpse. The vocals totally remind me of Cannibal Corpse. There are hints of Slayer found in this song as well. This is an extremely awesome song. One of the heaviest death metal songs on NG.