The Final Christmas The Final Christmas

I usually don't like Christmas movies, but this one is quite cool and humorous. It has great voice acting and animation. Well done!

funymony responds:

Thank you! Now that I think of it, most of my animations are holiday related. LOL
Gotta change that...

Sad Ted and the Cemetery Sad Ted and the Cemetery

A humorous flash movie. I see there's another Sad Ted movie. I'll have to check that out some other day.

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

A huge exaggeration of the 90s, but it's funny. I enjoy it. Way to go!

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

I have enjoyed all of the Shark games and this one is by far the most challenging & exciting one in the series. They get better and better as time goes by. L.A. Shark is the best one so far! I highly recommend this game. It is a totally killer game!

Creep Craft Creep Craft

This is a somewhat interesting game. I like it. A good game that is challenging. Good job making this! I randomly found this by searching up "creep." I have no idea, I was really really bored.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

One of the best games on NG

This is the first game I ever beat and the first game where I have all of the medals. The controls are a bit sketchy at first, but I got the hang of the controls as I played it more. I like how you can customize your car throughout the game. There were quite a few levels where I had to play it over and over (like over 20 times) in order to beat them. You know what? That's good since it was a challenge and I'm definitely up for challenges when it comes to games.

Experimentation in G Experimentation in G

This definitely has potential. It may be 20 seconds, but it's an excellent 20 seconds.

Test Level Theme Test Level Theme

Excellent stuff! It sounds very catchy. I like it!

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Whoa it topped Tetris on the Toilet! XD

Someone has finally topped Tetris on the Toilet (the question is, how long will it take for that song to be back on top). Now don't get me wrong, that song by Evil-Dog is absolutely genius. However, I'll admit that I was tired of seeing it at #1 in the heavy metal audio portal. Anyhow, this is an extremely killer song that was featured in Awesome Reach. I guess that's why it has such a high rating now? I think it really deserves it. I did like this song before it was featured in that flash movie.

It sounds really groovy and heavy. Everything is placed well and it's a perfectly mixed. So what if the guitar tone is a bit off. It doesn't really make a difference and it's still a really enjoyable song. I look forward to the rerecorded one with the rerecorded solo. I'm sure it's gonna be one hell of a massive song.

Keep up the excellent work, Rich. :D

Dr Rockso Dr Rockso

Totally well made!

Top notch job! Those are cool!

Scarlet Array Scarlet Array

Beautiful painting!

This is a truly magnificent work of art. I love how it's so red. Extremely great eye candy! I'm extremely impressed by this.

Super Sonic Super Sonic

Super Sonic, dude!

This is a super Super Sonic drawing. Nice use of greens!